Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Completely useless to try to get information by emailing - you get an automated response SM

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2019 - 1:12 pm In Reply to: Mobile Assistant hiring ad: Would be nice if they would - say up front what states they hire from SM

this is what I got back from an email trying to ask what states they hire from.

We appreciate your interest in a position with Mobile Assistant and acknowledge receipt of your email. We are currently in the process of reviewing resumes and applications. Should you be selected to complete the online testing, you will receive a testing invitation within one (1) week.

If you are submitting online testing, you will be contacted via email should you qualify for an interview.

Thank you, Mobile Assistant Recruitment Team

I decide to call. Marcella answers the phone, says she does not have that information and to email to ask... I told her I already did and got an automated response telling me to submit a resume. She laughs and says then that's the only way you're going to get an answer.

I hung up on her, after blatantly stating "that's a really sh ___ tty way to do business."

Shows how much respect this jackleg company has for prospective employees or anyone who might try to apply. Absolutely despicable.

After a bit of research I'm going to make a guess it's only Wisconsin, maybe Iowa, and Minnesota.

Anyone outside of those three states apply at the risk of completely wasting your time and not getting the common courtesy of a response if you're not in the correct state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)