Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

eRad - June

Posted: Jan 4th, 2019 - 1:35 pm In Reply to: Transcription department being terminated - kmudder

Around 2008 our mammography/imaging department as well as the hospitals and satellite clinics associated with this large Tacoma area medical group we worked for started using eRad. This was at the same time they phased out their transcription department, which happened over the course of about 6 months. They held on to a few in-house transcriptionists for emergency reports, but from what I remember it went from a full staff of transcriptionists down to about 3 for the entire Tacoma area and it is a huge medical group. Once in a while I see that they are hiring transcriptionists for in-house radiology positions, but I only see that about once a year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)