Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Word Help Board

Vasectomy word - ct140

Posted: Dec 31st, 2018 - 12:49 pm

I have a word that a physician is using for a vasectomy report. These are new to me as we have not been able to have these type of procedures done here until recently.

It sounds like he is saying bilateral "vasorectus." Not real sure this is what he is saying. I cannot find it anywhere in any of my reference books, or on line. Any help is appreciated.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)