Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nope, sorry, strike one. Try again. I am not the controlling one - who posts so often here. SM

Posted: Dec 10th, 2018 - 2:55 pm In Reply to: And YOU post snotty, abusive posts all the time - I am not the one you are responding to, but I am

Your crystal ball, tarot cards, dice, tea leaves, chicken bones - whatever you're using to tell one poster from another on here isn't working very well.

Want my IP number or email address so you really know who the players are at the table?

Your attitude needs a little fine tuning as well. I realize you don't want informational posts stifled, I don't either, but you're swinging your bat at the wrong ball this time. Maybe a little herbal tea or some Prozac or something to calm your hysterics?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)