Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You have done it before and you do it on another board - as well, I have seen the posts SM

Posted: Dec 10th, 2018 - 1:44 pm In Reply to: Get YOUR facts straight - CF

Okay. Everybody knows by now that you have 3 ST jobs. You don't need to brag it up every time someone asks. Most people know the ST jobs at small companies are far and few between, and it's out of sheer desperation that they ask.

I dont believe anyone said you had help finding those jobs - why so defensive about that?

You're one who many people find extremely tiresome constantly throwing that out there whenever anyone asks about ST jobs or small companies - "yes I have 3 ST jobs but they're not hiring." You ought to make that an expander.

Others have a small company ST job as well but they're not on here or another board throwing it out in everyone's face every time anyone asks about companies.

If you're complaining that people are asking for the names of your companies and asking if they're hiring, that's easy to fix. DONT THROW IT OUT IN EVERYONE'S FACES ALL THE TIME.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)