Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Would you even bother? - MT

Posted: Dec 4th, 2018 - 2:06 am

My backup account has plenty of work most of the time, BUT the dictators are so terrible I can only get 100 something edited lines per hour.  I have never seen so many terrible dictators and bad audio.  Literally I cannot even get 200 lines per hour. The dictators are so awful I have to go back and look at sample reports and try to decipher what they are saying and sometimes it is things specific to that patient's condition and it isn't something they say in reports all the time so you are just at a loss.  It takes so much time.

Should I bother on this backup account or keep hitting refresh on primary where at least there aren't so many bad dictators that you can get a good line count?  Just not much work because too many people are scrounging for work, but I don't think some will even bother with the bad account unless it is their primary because you cannot even make minimum wage on it.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)