Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you Dot - moi

Posted: Nov 9th, 2018 - 8:53 pm In Reply to: Thinking outside the box - Dot

Well, I had really planned to write a book about my childhood. I just have such a lazy streak in me and it is so hard to get started doing anything new and making it a habit. I am down to 5 piano students because they keep quitting. One girl quit until soccer is over. Another little girl quit because her mom had been slow with payments. (She was probably asked to quit.) Several adult beginners quit because they were just too busy---working full-time, watching their grandchildren all weekend, plus more. I am not at all worried, though. God has been providing. Hubby and I have just had our house refinanced, which paid off a boatload of stuff. Houses in our neighborhood have really been going up in value. I have about 16 chapters for my proposed book all thunk up complete with titles. I have used most of the stories for these at my church, telling what we call a "children's story." It is a feature of our worship service. So the hard part is over; it is just a matter of knuckling down and writing the stories. Thanks for your support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)