Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

We do not work directly for Nuance - But it is what we all talk about

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2018 - 11:09 pm

Check the Nuance board, hardly a post, yet the Main Board and Company Board are all about working for MTSOs who sub out for Nuance. I find that rather ironic. We all hate Nuance and yet do not work for them directly, but indirectly we are under their regime!

I try to look back over the past 10 years or so and try to figure out when this all started and it was Spheris (previously Edix). I worked for Edix when they took over the hospital I worked at and it was great and slowly but surely, it all slipped away. They sold out to Spheris who in turn invented that horrible Cornerstone and then claimed "bankruptcy." Yeah right. M*Modal used to be Medquist and was a fairly decent company, but then they bought out Spheris and became M*Modal. And the rest is history as they say and here so many of us are, still trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

It is over for most of us. I myself have gotten out or I am about to completely and so many others were forced to or just couldn't take it any longer. What kind of company does that to people? Yep, Nuance does and they could care less. That is why when I work, I don't give a hoot about punctuation or if the department is capitalized or if the ADT is filled in. I just send it all to QA or the Client. No more free work from me and I am waiting to get the email that tells me I'm not worthy of working for 4 cpl! I will be dancing in the streets when that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)