Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Got out this summer, so happy - Former MT

Posted: Oct 7th, 2018 - 11:52 am

It traumatized me in a way to leave transcription after 22 yrs but during one of those "no work" times where I was waiting for the obligatory six minutes, I got on my iPad and in a fit of frustration applied for the first job I could find at my local hospital. In a few days when I got hired at the hospital, I quit MModal on a Friday after my shift with no notice. On the followup call from MM, I was warned that I could not ever work again for them because I had not given the two weeks' notice. As if THAT was applicable! LOL, it was all I could do to keep from laughing over the phone. I’d work in fast food before I’d ever consider working for MM again. My time there (thru acquisition) was pure hell. I get paid by hr now and it’s nice to at least know what my paycheck will be consistently from now on. No dreaded emails from QA and no emails about changing the rules every other day. Life is good again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)