Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 41)

Good. I am very happy to hear that the MTSOs - are now feeling the pinch of the SM

Posted: Aug 20th, 2018 - 9:48 am In Reply to: I was contacted about coming to work for them - I point blank asked about the VDI

finanancial shoe on their foot now about losing money. They've threatened and bullied us for years with QA and threats of overhiring to keep up their insanely unrealistic TATs and quality standards, then lower and lower wages in the name of staying "competitive" so they can keep their precious business and high standard of living while paying the MTs bare pennies, never caring that they wouldnt have a business without these MTs.

Good. I dont care who they are. I hope most of these MTSOs flounder badly, lose sleep at nights about how to find and hire more qualified MTs, then lose accounts left and right, as well as lose their homes and have to be scratching in the couch cushions for pennies in an attempt to pay their bills.

That's not being ugly. It's facts. "It's nothing personal, it's just business."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)