Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Google it - Because size matters!

Posted: Aug 8th, 2018 - 6:07 pm In Reply to: Why can't anyone who has done the VDI - sm

The entire Windows 10 Pro operating system needs 20 GB of hard drive space. I googled it because my hard drive is failing and I'm looking into SSD drives. So this seems pretty straightforward. Whatever is done on your computer by using the operating system depends on the size of the hard drive, not the amount of hard drive space that is taken up by the operating system. Any application you install will consume a certain amount of hard drive space, and anything produced during use of that application should depend on whether or not it is saved to the hard drive. Nuance needs to man up and admit the rules of living happily ever after in their virtual universe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)