Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I was in the laid off column and also - recently un-credentialed

Posted: Jul 18th, 2018 - 2:54 pm In Reply to: Just checked and my email is working and my - severance letter is there.

Sheesh, oh well, I never expected anything from them anyway, but still, a lot of years really. What a bunch of bums.

Must have been in the fine print of that last performance email and the QA people probably were told to be vigilant. I REALLY hope some of the QAs were laid off. I would NEVER take a job that involved docking the pay of fellow workers. I think some of them are on a power trip.

I still have not received email or anything despite being told yesterday I would, not even an email about not getting the severance.

At least I got my PTO paid out - I knew this was coming so put in for it last week and got it approved. I guess that's the last thing I will ever get from them so good riddance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)