Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Work - Lisa

Posted: Jul 17th, 2018 - 8:38 am In Reply to: If there was a reliable company with benefits - it would not be shared here. sm

OK, I am new to this broad and just figuring out how it works, so if my emails/posts are not in order, Sorry.

To start with, I will not take meds just to be a place. Taking pills is not the answer. The anxiety issues are only occasionally. I probably did not put enough info to start with on here. I also have asthma. Working in a lab where you breath their chemicals, even with a ventilation system is not good on anyone with asthma. I havent had problems with my asthma in a long time but ever since I started working there it has been bad, even on medication.

I have been doing this job for 3 months and I know it is not the job for me. Working from home for so many years I guess spoiled me to it. Transcription does seem to be a fading career but at this stage in my life I would rather finish my working career doing what I enjoy and am good at. There is really no transcribing in the job I have now, even though that it is what they call it. It is more data entry than anything else.

So to answer everyone's reply I know in my heart and mind I need another position. I worked hard to gain my reputation in what I do and I would like to continue to do that especially with the benefits of helping my own mental wellbeing.

Thank you for all that replied.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)