Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So will there be a layoff and when - will it be? Best guess forward

Posted: Jul 11th, 2018 - 6:25 am

Educated guess based on two previous posts - appreciate their organized and analytical approach:

From nn on 07/03/2018:

"The only layoffs I remember were on 9/12/17, 1/23/18 and 4/17/18, all on a Tuesday."

From exnuance on 07/03/2018:

"My prediction is Tuesday July 17th.. possibly Monday July 16th if you are geting laid off. according to the last few lay-offs it has been the third week of the new quarter on a Tuesday - we got the all clear calls.. may not be so.. but the last 2 happened in that timing." (link to this post below)

So can we brace ourselves for next Tuesday? I have to think it's happening.  I think they must have ironed out whatever it was that kept them from offloading all the work to contractors now as my work - on 5 accounts, no less, they don't inform us when they are offloading them anymore so I just keep putting them on my OOW emails - has almost completely dried up.

Any other theories about this?  Anyone still have much work?

LINK/URL: So will there be a layoff and when

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)