Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Anyone know if it is possible to download pay - statements from Dayforce?

Posted: Jul 6th, 2018 - 6:57 am

It doesn't seem like it.  You can print it, but not download it.  I have just been downloading some of my pay statements from ADP, which you still can do, in pdf format, but I cannot see any way to do this in Dayforce.

I need to document my hours, which are on the pay statements, and how much they have reduced over the past few months, so I can prove to DOL I am not earning a living wage with the small amount of hours I am able to work.  I am hoping to be laid off next week, if someone who posted on here earlier had the right guess, and if not I am wanting to separate myself from this company via proving they are not providing enough work to claim I am still employed.

Someone had said she quit and then was denied UI and TAA, but then had a hearing and the judge sided with her.  Unfortunately for me I have already blown through my (relatively small) 401K and any savings, and the combined amount of my partial UI and the pitiful amount of work Nuance is providing me is just not enough to live on, so I cannot sustain a break in income that would come with getting refused UI and then having to recertify, even if I was approved.  It's like 3 weeks with nothing, right?

Just can't do that so I hope they do the right thing and lay us off next week.  This week has been ridiculous.  I mean, I have not even seen any work on there whenever I log on, and I do realize this holiday week is usually slow, but this week has been literally no work at all at least on my accounts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)