Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Love my job now! - None

Posted: Jun 14th, 2018 - 12:36 pm

Just want to share. I worked for a lot of different MTSOs over the years. I was so unhappy when I left and ended up working at Wendys. I made more money working at Wendys than I was making with MM and others.  It was physically hard for me to do a lot of manual labor and running. But when I left at the end of the day, I wasn't upset all the time like I had been.

Then, I asked around town for any docs who were looking for an MT. I do love what I do.  I happened to go to a doctor for a problem I was having and he asked if I would be interested in doing his transcription and maybe a couple other docs in his practice. To me, this was heaven sent. It is hourly and I told them NO line counting. They totally agreed. I don't make enough to brag about but I love coming in every day.

There was a vacant office and they actually put me in that.  I constantly get positive feedback about turn around time being so good.  OMG, right?!

My main doc is easy to understand but anyone would be after working for some of these guys that you all do. 

Keep asking around. You never know. The best of luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)