Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

How does QA do that? - OMG

Posted: Jun 12th, 2018 - 10:35 am

I had a 25-minute horrible report by a resident, and out of all my jobs, they manage to pick that one? I remember that report well. Of course I failed. Just two 0.25 point errors will cause failure. Strangely, there are corrections I made that did not show up as corrected, such as capitalizing a hospital name. I'm not blaming QA for that, I am blaming Fluency as I have caught that happening before when reproofing. QA deleted part of an elementary school name and placed a marker with feedback of unverifiable. It wasn't a complicated name either. Mere fatigue editing this report was a contributing factor. I remember having to repeatedly go back up a recheck facts dictated. I caught and placed markers for a discrepancy, but did not place as QA note because it was a stat report. I am just shy of 6 months of PM ending, so I may be getting a call from my TSM. I had had a poor audit 6 months ago, but have scored 100% for each audit since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)