Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Do you still get the PTO allotment if you are - OOW more than in work?

Posted: Jun 9th, 2018 - 9:56 am

Just wondering if, when at the beginning of July when we get our PTO allotments, will they be the same as if we actually had work all these months, or will they be less?

I have not been urged to go PT, but my hours are less than PT due to OOW.  I have been on partial UE.

I wonder if this is why some suggest this is when the next layoff will be. I think Nuance would rather fire us than pay the PTO allotments. 

I am currently doing some accounts which are called "go live assistance" - not sure if we are just getting them to go live and then they will be taken away, but that seems about right for Nuance. Then what? Almost all my accounts are gone. It's ridiculous.

Still hoping they will just lay me off already or give me an account that provides enough work that will not be snatched away. Dream on, I guess. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)