Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Word Help Board Today's Top Viewed: Stop trolling! They have paid early.. (Views: 53)

Late post, but... sm. - FlaMT

Posted: Jun 7th, 2018 - 4:04 pm In Reply to: PEEK arthroplasty - June

It's "Pik arthroplasty," listed in Stedman's ortho/rehab word book as "Water Pik irrigation." The orthopedic docs I work for sometimes use a Water Pik device for pulsatile lavage and wound irrigation (kind of similar to how the dental version works). Just an FYI for future reference.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)