Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

getting out of the biz - Dizzy

Posted: May 16th, 2018 - 11:21 pm In Reply to: Getting out of the biz. - MTSO

Good for you and congratulations. I was an owner with one account that I kept for 25 years until they got a new young CEO who wanted all his hospitals to be under Epic and Nuance, so they let me go. They did give me a years notice. I understand all the hard work that goes into running a business. Yep completely understand about paying your girls first and paying them well to keep the good ones. I was never a greedy employer my girls worked the hours they wanted, if they had emergencies no problem, etc., etc., because I understand life happens. I have now semi-retired and working for a nice company pay isn't that great but at this time of my life I really don't care that much just want to enjoy life with my hubby who has a lung disease and play golf. There were and still are a few good companies left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)