Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 30)

Scribe Healthcare Technologies - STAY AWAY - takingmylifeback

Posted: Apr 14th, 2018 - 12:40 pm

Stay way from this place. Since Cathy and friends have taken over the place has gone straight into the gutter. There isn't enough work to go around now, but we are constantly being micromanaged and told to work, work, work and then we just run out. Management is terrible, HR is a total joke, my pay has been wrong, and now they are implementing their voice recognition software which is horrid.

I do realize that speech recognition is how things are now, but Scribe's is the worst of the worst. The entire document has to be erased and retyped, and now, effective May 1st, they are slashing our pay in half for these reports. Also, if there isn't enough work now, how is there going to be enough with speech recognition? Answer: They're won't be.

I would really love for some of my Scribe coworkers to reply to this message and give their opinions. Cathy can't oppress us here. This is the only place we can get the word out.  I cannot wait to leave this place. Good luck to everyong working there now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)