Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

i would try and find another solution - StillAnMT

Posted: Mar 13th, 2018 - 1:58 pm In Reply to: Pasting into Athena EMR/software - vineabider

No matter what solution you find, if you have to type directly into their EMR, you will make only half of what you make now.

It is possible to find out why it was disabled. Perhaps it is your Operating System. Perhaps you have to be using a different browser than the doctor's office (Internet Explorer versus Chrome, for example). Perhaps it is as simple as changing some setting on your browser (like adding that doctor's office web-address to the Compatibility Setting in your browser). Perhaps it is simply updating your browser (IE 8 to IE 9, for example). I would hunt down that fix if it were me because I know the difference between working in Word and working in someone's EMR, and it can be a huge loss money-wise. Perhaps you could call Athena and talk with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)