Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

Nuance farming out work - That is how it is now

Posted: Feb 11th, 2018 - 12:47 am In Reply to: Nuance farming out their work - slave

I work for a company who does work for N and we went from 8 cpl to 7 cpl, but get very little straight transcription and voice is 4 cpl. Didn't have voice on our other account, which was lost.

It was an IC position before and I work for another company who works in Fluency and it is the same thing, only straight is 6 cpl and very, very little of it, hardly at all.

That is the way it is now. We are getting chipped and clipped at every corner and they are all IC jobs, unless you work for N or MM (devil companies). Very few employee positions and I hate it, but if I want to continue being an MT, which I do, because it is supplement for me (retired), I put up with it. Pay my taxes once a month and move on. I did work at a retail job for a year and had some taxes and some extra taxes taken out, so I hope I am good for 2017.

It stinks, no matter how you slice it, the choice is yours!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)