Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I had a terrible experience with that - MT

Posted: Feb 10th, 2018 - 5:01 am In Reply to: MM access to your computer question. - -

I had them try to put that Kasperski on my computer and my computer absolutely would not let this happen. It is a refurb and I believe has safeguards against this spyware. Anyway, it took them hours and hours to install then it completely crashed my computer. I begged them to stop and they would not and finally I got the blue screen of death. I was able to briefly reboot it after many tries and they got in and took it off. I was so ANGRY. This computer is my bread and butter. You know, Kasperski is no longer allowed on any US gov't computers and there is a reason for that. I do not know why a big company like M Modal has that spyware on here when it could be giving away a lot of information to the Russians. But then again look at what we are going through lately with Russian bots on social media. Anyway, after that, i refused to take M Modal's calls. Got fired from my little IC job (I was upset about that) and will never ever let them on my personal computer again. I sincerely hope that anyone working for this company directly insist they get a company computer and if an IC I don't know what to say. Again, if the gov't won't use Kasperski why should you. Thought for the day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)