Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 62)

I have worked for other MTSOs too - and we know they take work

Posted: Jan 12th, 2018 - 6:59 am In Reply to: Nuance MTs should pay attention to this board - sm

Contracted from Nuance. I may have some OOW situations with Nuance now and then, BUT Nuance quite frankly was better to work for than other MTSOs I have worked for. They are more organized and my pay is better.

It makes sense. To compete with MTSOs and subcontract to them, smaller MTSOs must offer even less to their employees/ICs. The environment might be better, they may give you a pat on the back once in a while, but honestly, subcontractor MTSOs get OOW too, don't they?

Of course we know this is happening, but the work has, to the contrary, NEVER disappeared completely yet, and I personally feel Nuance is a better option for me than working IC for a subcontractor and making less.

I'm not saying it's not happening, but there's really no way we can know where it's going. They're not going to tell us, are they?

I just miss the old days when you would go on and see hundreds of jobs, be able to do OT whenever you want pretty much, and the pay was decent to begin with.

Yes, I know that will never be again, but believe me I do know about this process, just there's not really a lot we can do about it is there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)