Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 49)

Alpha - Should be called Crazies

Posted: Jan 11th, 2018 - 3:52 pm In Reply to: Alpha Transcription--Has anyone hired in the last few - rounds actually started?

This outfit is completely nuts! I applied, was contacted and then didn't hear back. I applied again, and this time I was contacted and said they were taking on new accounts, training would start the middle of the month and there would be a TON of work. Okay, now almost a full month if not longer later, nothing! I never was trained, thrown in and then NJA. Received a bunch of emails screaming for work; 500 jobs need to be done, still NJA. It is Christmas, do I really want to start this now? No worries, still no word from them, but it is coming!

Two weeks ago I finally get started sans the training and really not much work to speak of and then I run into the ugliness of QA. OMG, they are killing me with everything and I mean everything, which are not errors, just their opinion of what should be there. A comma out of place, really?

So no work, and when I do work it is like a half dozen reports, QA that is among the worst I have seen and I thought I had seen it all.

Today, I quit, found another company to go with and just logged off. I am not even going to contact them. I have been down this road so many times, empty promises, lies and no work.

I advise anyone thinking about working for this place to run and if you are in the same boat I was in, jump off!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)