Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Bodily noises are the worst. - MTfor years

Posted: Jan 9th, 2018 - 3:32 pm In Reply to: Dr. Eats Alot - a short vent - SleepyMT

About 23 years ago, I worked in an orthopedic group's office and we had our own small radiology unit plus a tech. The doctors read their own x-rays and there was a handheld recorder in that department for them to use. I came into work late that night and typed those reports. I went along my merry way until I heard this obnoxious noise. I immediately lifted up on the foot pedal and thought to myself "No, that is NOT what I heard." I replayed it, as if that was going to remove the sound from the tape, and there it was again. This time I kept playing the tape. I heard the radiology tech in the background say, "Oh, my god." Then the orthopod laughed. I was not amused. I wrote a note and put it on his desk that basically said, "You really ought to get that squeaky noise fixed." He never farted while recording again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)