Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Were you on the 1:30 call?.. (Views: 71)

I took it as it would be the same... - sm

Posted: Jan 8th, 2018 - 11:52 pm In Reply to: I do wonder if you can deduct a percent of property tax - Schedule C

As in you should be able to the same way by filling out the 8829 along with your schedule C. Neither of those would be changed by standard deductions or the use of schedule A. So again, if you're IC yes...if you're an employee no. But as an employee, I've never been able to (and yes I've tried to stretch my deductions) get it to twice the standard deduction.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)