Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I was planning to move to Alaska and live semi off.. (Views: 72)

The only difference with 2018 is.. sm - no name

Posted: Jan 4th, 2018 - 5:44 pm In Reply to: The 2018 tax withholding tables not posted yet - see message

if you are an employee and deduct work related expenses, you cannot use schedule C. You have to use these expenses listed in your itemized deductions and it doesnt give you as much credit as in the past in the schedule C side. You still get to deduct if you are an IC, just not employee.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)