Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Email Senator Tim Kane personally. - anon

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2018 - 3:18 pm In Reply to: Sorry. Just venting because my senator said...sm - Oldie

They have their young and inexperienced in life understudies answering their phones also. Ran into that with our senator's office also. Doesn't matter what party, republican or democrat. This has nothing to do with party at all. It is what is morally right. Every time they talk, they say they are worried about their 'constituents.' Well, we are just that. We have issues that need to be heard. They need our votes also. They need to hear the cry of their people. I remember if they snot back like that one did to you, and I get back at the voting booth. Does not probably make a difference, but I will continue as that is all we have left to make someone listen. Even if it comes to emailing those out of state. Did contact Elizabeth Warren, and the email stated that since I was not in her state there would be no response. Maybe just have to give up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)