Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You should be still sore as the MR director said the same thing!! - anon

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2018 - 2:59 pm In Reply to: Sorry. Just venting because my senator said...sm - Oldie

Do you also remember that when Pres. Obama was in office there was a vote on stopping that incentive to companies who outsource? I do. They voted it down because they did not want to harm those who continue to profit because of off shoring. And that is why these companies hijack especially transcription.

The hospital I worked at also brought in food service workers from somewhere in Poland. There are others who bring in nurses from the Philippines. They would not allow them to even put in for other positions out of food service. Who knows what else goes on because they say it is 'good business practice,' and it saves them money. Money to pay the CEO and all those at the top...radiologists and the like.

I contacted our congressman because it was said because of our high taxes some of these services would not employ anyone from this state. The answer was it was a private company and they do not have any jurisdiction in that regards. So, we suffer and Wall Street prospers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)