Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 50)

Living Hand To Mouth - Reality

Posted: Dec 30th, 2017 - 10:31 am In Reply to: Will we continue to live hand-to-mouth while our employers - hog their tax-reform windfall?

My answer to the OP is no, and neither should you. I have never encountered a group of people who stay in jobs that allow them to starve and come back for more. If you don't want to grovel and need to purchase clothes for your kids, you probably need to pack it in and find something to do that pays a living wage and where your employer at least affords you some degree of self esteem. I don't understand this need to stay and fight and expect something to change that obviously isn't going to change. Do you have numbers in regard to the tax reform windfall? Some corporations re-invest the money in infrastructure and improvements, some do other things, very few share the wealth with employees. I seriously doubt if they are running out and buying big new houses with corporate funds, I think that might be considered fraud or even embezzlement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)