Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Income - MT

Posted: Dec 30th, 2017 - 9:41 am In Reply to: Sorry to say...SM - Old Anon

It is not going to change for us at all. It just keeps getting worse. Look at the pay now. In the past six months I have seen it go from what I thought it couldn’t go from. It is now less than four cents a line and they’re still asking for the same amount of experience. It is getting to be less than four cents/line. I sit here most of this week with no work or very little and you know what that means for my check. My husband sits here and he is getting paid to be off work. The only answer to this mess for me is the fact that I did go out and get a new job and start in a little more than a week and it is not in transcription. This is a dead field. The pay is awful for what they want in return. They expect perfection and in return we get pennies and in many cases not even minimum-wage in an hour of work. This is so wrong and I for one will not work like this. I deserve a better wage for what I do for this company or that company and if it is not in medical transcription that I can get a decent wage then I am out. I know there are some folks that are hanging on until retirement or for other reasons, but people Like me are out. There will be no returning to this career as if it is even a career anymore. They can go find the help that will only be there to accept this wage and it sure as heck is not going to be me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)