Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

Merry Christmas to all the US MTs! - MTfor years

Posted: Dec 22nd, 2017 - 2:28 pm

I do hope everyone can enjoy Christmas with family and friends. We work hard and some spiked eggnog would be a good start to relaxing for a couple of days.

I am grateful for the support on this forum. This is very trying time for all of us, and the positive responses and bucking up is crucial as we try to survive in this profession and eventually leave it to find a new life.

It hurts my heart to hear sad stories, but some good aftermath successes are starting to be reported and that is inspiring. I have never worked in a profession that boasts thousands of women (and some men) who more than likely have never worked or met each other through a different hospital or clinic or doctor's office and yet we share the same spirit: compassion, perfectionism, diligence, stellar work ethic, determination, PRIDE, and unspoken respect. When we talk to each other, it is as if we have been coworkers all of lives. That is an amazing bond.

Our family is being torn apart, but from little 'ol me I want you to know I think of all of you during the holidays and hope that everyone finds some peace somehow as we look for new jobs or hang on for retirement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)