Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

This is one reason I don't get involved when someone proposes - unionizing. If people....

Posted: Dec 8th, 2017 - 8:17 am In Reply to: Funny how people feel they need to "protect" the good - companies from getting resumes.

...won't even share information that would help each other, what's the chance they'd ever manage to unionize??

Zero chance, that's what. Z E R O. Nada. Zip.

All in all, I'd say we're a pretty pathetic bunch, satisfied with coming here and bitching. We never lift a finger to change anything - even to the very minor extent of promoting the few good companies BY NAME (which should be encouraged and fostered by US), much less DOING anything more consequential like maybe a nationwide one-day job action or labor organizing.

"Oooh-oooh! I'll be fired!"
"Oooh-oooh! They'll offshore more work!"
"Oooh-oooh! Someone might take my job!"
"Oooh-oooh! ....next cockamamie excuse."

We are "MT" sacks with "MT" heads, airing our "MT" complaints and uttering "MT" threats. Say it out loud - it sounds exactly like what are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)