Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Abusing the blanks policy? How so? Right now I - am concerned over work types

Posted: Dec 5th, 2017 - 4:36 pm In Reply to: If it depends on the account and it's in the specs - sm

This new rating puts wrong work type as a 3 point error, yet how many times have the dictators not said what they were dictating? How are we supposed to know what it is if they don't? It's not always self explanatory.

I have one guy who always dictates on an H and P yet says referring physician and Thank you for the consult at the end, so will I get 3 points off if they determine it's supposed to be a consult, even though his report is usually the only one for that admission and there are hundreds of similar reports which have been designated (and autopopulated) as H and P's?

I sometimes wonder if the clients just want no blanks because it doesn't look good. They don't realize the constraints which have been put on us to be so perfect in our work and they certainly don't convey anything of the sort to their dictators.

Lately, it seems these young dictators barely put a number in the demographics (usually wrong anyway) and mumble every name, so now it is often taking me longer to find the correct patient than type the report!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)