Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 41)

Thank you, are you SURE they are going to tell me there's no current work and I will be placed - Bren

Posted: Nov 25th, 2017 - 3:14 pm In Reply to: You can probably use your tax ID and whatever - name that is under, but you

Hello friend,
Thank you for the valuable information. What I think I will do is call the Small Business Administration in my city tomorrow morning and just run the scenario past them and then I will make up my mind what to do. You are RAISING CONCERNS. The woman I spoke with on the phone explicitly told me they have a large Psychiatry account with plenty of work to do and she said NOTHING about "prequalifying", "waitlisting", or any of this kind of mumbo-jumbo that essentially would cause me to go broke. I am VERY worried now!!! Are you SURE this is the way things go at ATHREON or is this just the experience that SOME MTs have had in the past? I mean, she told me part (but not all) of the deal during a couple initial phone conversations - she said she could not get into particulars until the "big" phone interview, which is tomorrow, but if she's going to tell me about waitlisting and prequalifying and all of that, then, in essence, she was LYING - and I CANNOT tolerate this! I don't have work and I simply cannot wait around for a phone call that may not materialize until next spring or something like that. I don't know who you are, you seem kind, but could you elaborate on this, please? Am I to expect to be told that there's no work now, and that I need to wait, or is this just a possibility? This is most unethical, and I hope you are simply recounting the experiences of a couple of unfortunate MTs in the past a long time ago, and this is not the current situation with the current specialty they are currently hiring for. I await your reply. Peace!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)