Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Why isn't your boss...sm.. (Views: 58)

You can probably use your tax ID and whatever - name that is under, but you

Posted: Nov 25th, 2017 - 2:27 pm In Reply to: Starting work w/Athreon, require biz license, how do I get one? - Bren

should check with your town, municipality, etc. Each state, town are different. The license is pretty much just registering the business name. The tax ID is separate and you'd need to then apply for the ID for the name you registered. You probably can get away with whatever name the tax ID you currently have is hooked to. Keep in mind also, they don't provide 1099 and you are expected to keep a record of your income from them, which is why they boast paypal being helpful in tha regard. Anyway, good luck, it's a LOT of hoops to jump through for the small amount of pay. Did they also tell you that most likely there is no current work available, but once you have jumped through the hoops you'll be placed on the "list" to start which could be months from now?


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)