Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

They are going to have to pay better than minimum wage - to get people to work

Posted: Oct 7th, 2017 - 8:23 pm In Reply to: this is exactly what people were saying about MT - will always be needed nm

or eventually all it will be is retirees or people who are working for "pin money." Even those people are going to get sick and tired of working their butts off for poverty wages. For the money paid, it's not worth the time and effort, especially when it's what I would consider to be a middle-skilled job. If it were unskilled, you could get people off the street to do it with very little training. I think most everybody gets disillusioned when the demands of the job (basically, perfection, besides the knowledge, not to mention line count requirements and QA picking apart your work, pay docked for ANY error, etc.) beget poverty wages. My guess is it is not sustainable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)