Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 31)

Question for those of you at Patient First - anon

Posted: Aug 30th, 2017 - 8:31 am

Hello! I have a question for anyone currently working at PF.

I am a fairly new employee and have mostly gotten used to the strict specs with the shortening of sentences to remove "unnecessary verbiage," extensive list of abbreviations, and generally very rude management and TL. 

However, I find it irritating and distracting to constantly have to stop what I am doing and physically count the number of items I have listed in the ROS so as not either have too many or too little in counting 6s. 

Do you guys stop and count your list of items in your sentences in the ROS? Do you just kind of eyeball it and not worry if you have 5 or 7 in your list? Are you able to keep track of the count while you are typing out the ROS? I am trying to find a way where this rule is easier to deal with than stopping what I am doing to count these items.

IMO, this rule is just silly and serves no purpose to the medical record. As far as I can tell, it is just another punitive rule, as is most of what they have us doing. 

Not sure I am going to last here....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)