Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Have you looking into non-medical editing on line? - Either through a service or

Posted: Aug 15th, 2017 - 2:02 pm In Reply to: I love it when people say to "move on". - Old MT

advertising in places where you might reach writing-challenged people? Or both?

Until computers take over entirely, there will be a lot of people out there who simply cannot produce presentable documents, regardless of level of schooling. ??

Another idea, though there may not be many opportunities where you are, would to try to get taken on by an organization by starting as a volunteer. Sometimes municipal and county governments need volunteers and some also specifically hire older workers. If nothing else, you'd make new friends and get plugged in to whatever's going on there.

Babysitting? Young parents without helpful relatives are breaking themselves paying for child care. It's expensive.

Think I'll go kiss my husband and feed him a vitamin. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)