Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

This describes many of us. - sm

Posted: Aug 10th, 2017 - 6:10 pm In Reply to: I love it when people say to "move on". - Old MT

Until this year, I have always been able to find a position in this field. It paid the bills for 35 years. I wonder if I am on a blacklist, however, living in California, where minimum wage is 10.50 and a Big Mac combo is 10.00, that in itself could be reason enough. I find I have to gather the strength and courage to move out of state. At my age, that is no easy task. I can hardly get across the room thanks to sitting for 10-12 hours a day, or more (16 hour days when 2 jobs were required as Keystrokes paid me a whopping 25 grand for top shelf work on the hardest account/dictator known to modern man. They sent his work to me one after the other. And on the phone, they were so sweet, I wanted to cry.

The management has been overtaken by the same globalists who think this world can do without a free world. They toy with us like a cat with a mouse, and it has come down to a death sentence. I take this very seriously. The only way ~anyone~ would be content in this field is if they are in the clique of a special cult of managers/owners who know quite well they are destroying honest women, not unlike librarians I have found, by hiring them and economically undermining them while promising a living wage. No vacations for ICs, no benefits, 15% taxes. It is literally a crime against humanity to do this to an individual who has devoted their life to this job, their account, their company, and then left out in the cold with one email. They are making their high income off our backs and not seeing us in anguish, they are not the goose who laid the golden egg, we are. Yet they live like ivy league graduates, in fine homes, cruises for vacations, jetting off to the major sports events, no stress in their voice on the phone, just inconvenience when we need to talk.

I hate them with a passion I am embarrassed to experience. I hate them for hiding behind this ugliness and pretending we are cry babies when the stress of a low income combined with this job is sending us into murky waters with enormously high expectations (do not make a mistake). I hope to see a few of them testify before Congress before I die, and try to explain themselves and their operations of remote Sweat Shops in a 1st world country

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)