Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sky/iMedX and who knows - No work

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 8:35 pm In Reply to: Skyscription and iMedX - MT ANON

These companies function by the seat of their pants and MTs are just a means to an end. Quit, no problem, there are plenty others who they can hire. Get fired, no problem, you can find another horrible company like to work for. It is a rat race and the rats are winning. No matter who you work for, they are all the same and the work or lack thereof will always be a problem. Read N board, read MM board, read any board and you will see the same thing. These companies could care less about MTs, no matter how good you are and that is truly a shame.

I worked for Sky and couldn't take the ups and downs, so now I am pretty much in the same boat, but I do have an IC position (which I don't like being an IC) that has enough work for me, but probably not for others. I have another non MT job outside the home, so I do just what is there and take the rest of the day off, which suits me just fine.

Ladies, it is time to move on and find something else in addition to this job. It will never sustain you if you need a steady income, benefits, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)