Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Anyone have experience with iDictate or TranscribeMe? - mamarae40

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2017 - 8:01 pm

I'm looking for supplemental income via transcription. I'm interested in the companies that allow you to get on and work whenever you need to rather than a set 20 hours or time frame every day/week. 

In trying to find something along these lines, I found Quicktate/iDictate and TranscribeMe, among many others for "beginners" in general transcription. Mind you, I have 6+ years in medical transcription, but haven't done it in almost 5 years. I have a great full-time job but need to make some extra money. I loved transcription and knew this was the best fit for me to make money from home as I just separated from my husband and need the extra income to take care of my kids.

If anybody knows of any other companies like these two or have worked for them, I would appreciate any information. I realize the pay is quite low.  That is not a concern as this is not going to be my main source of income.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)