Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 77)

Thank you, but they won't budge! - A CMT worn out

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2017 - 11:22 am In Reply to: We do not need an EIN unless you answered yes to any of the following - questions -sm straight from irs

I got the answer today. They require an EIN even though I gave them the state and federal reasons that I do not personally need one. They also have a sentence in the contract that says they can incur a penalty if work is less that 98% QA. I asked what that meant because I feel it leaves us wide open to any penalty. She just said if we were below 98% that they would work with us. Well, that doesn't describe the penalty, does it? NOTE: The job is for 8 cpl, not 9 cpl as listed AND it is 50% voice recognition for ONLY 3.75 cpl. It kind of ticks me off that they didn't put all this in the ad or I would not have wasted my time. I was so excited that I had a job offer and now I will have to pass with no other offer forthcoming yet. Another company told me the 3.75 cpl was the NEW standard. OH NO, I DON'T THINK SO FOLKS! I turned that one down and it was also for an IC job where we have to pay the extra taxes. They are just trying to squeeze us dry and we are already out of juice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)