Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 32)

huh..... - ShaniaRazr

Posted: Nov 19th, 2015 - 5:16 pm In Reply to: Alpha/Trio - wondering

Alpha is owned by Americans. My girl friend who works there said that it is better then ever. The previous management who was put there from ImedX was horrible. There is all new management and from what I hear they are very attentive and decent people. I just saw a post that they were looking for night people and was hoping to apply myself. Everyone except for the occasional few (of course, people who were let go) love it there. I applied and worked at Alpha about 6 years ago and had a really good run until the manager, Chris let me go because she said I was not typing enough. She is no longer there and a new girl is. My friend said this new girl likes a lot of experience and prefers people who want to type and not just leave the desk all the time. I am hoping to get back in as I could really use the money. Good Luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)