Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Same account? - mom22

Posted: Nov 13th, 2015 - 8:39 am In Reply to: Blanks - anon

It sounds like we may be on the same account. The eating, the stumbling over what they want to say. Thing is, it's not MY notes that have excessive blanks. If you are looking at old notes, you are probably seeing what I am, a lot of blanks. So why then is the whole team being punished? Since we never have consistency on who we do, I'm sure it's harder to track down (hint: certain MTs for certain docs, duh) but why not ask them to send you an example and contact that MT individually. If I rarely have blanks, then why do I have to send to QA and then affect my pay? Because someone else puts more than 3 blanks?

Bottom line, however, is what did they expect? We are not allowed to send to QA for a second listen without being penalized; therefore, we don't. When is it good business practice to send the message to your MTs it's better to send blanks than send to QA?

So for the office, when they stop speaking with food in their mouth, stop stumbling over their words without clarifying, stop trying to pronounce meds they obviously don't have a clue about, and stop trying to spell Smith and spell the cc doctors with 20-character names, then they would have less blanks. Furthermore, ask them if they had this many blanks before we started the grid. I'd bet my paycheck they didn't! So until the company stops penalizing the MT, they will continue getting blanks because in the end, Nuance cares more about quantity than quality.

Seems to me we have all the responsibility. Where is the accountability on either of their parts???

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)