A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

stressed or stretched - mh

Posted: Jul 16, 2013

doctor dictated "I very carefully _____ his medial and lateral elbow constraints, which are normal", s/l stressed, does that sound correct?

Could it be assessed? Nm - Oldie

[ In Reply To ..]
Xx

Similar Messages:

So Stressed Out
Sep 07, 2012

Pay cut in half, work flow cut in half, and mortage is due!  And this all came with no warning at all!  My CCM was pretty matter-of-fact about it when I asked her if all my accounts were going Speech......"oh yea, eventually all the accounts will be speech".  HUH?  Why don't they warn us about this stuff?  Give me an opportunity to put out feelers for another job for goodness sakes!  I have been through this Speech thing too many times not to know that it is a ...

Stressed Out, Need Help
Feb 19, 2013

I am trying, like so many of us, just to keep doing this job to pay the bills until I can find something else. I am stressed, depressed, frustrated, angry, you name it, I'm there. But I keep telling myself how much I hate this job and that I don't want to do this anymore, and it's making things worse. Any advice on how to cope with this situation? Anybody doing any better? This job is hard enough without me making it even harder. Thanks. ...

Stressed
Jan 19, 2013

I've never been so stressed in my life!!!  N is so disorganized.  I worked on eScription for 3 years before our dept in AK was outsourced to this company (never once had a problem with finding templates, etc.).  N comes in, takes over our dept, I go to work for them, get put on my 3rd acct (this one from CA) and I've NEVER seen such a jumbled mess of templates in my life.  They give you no direction on where to find stuff, no consistency in templates, nuthin.  ...

Totally Stressed Over Making Bonus
Aug 27, 2012

I know I have a month to go yet, but today I checked Fiesa, and I am down to 99.19% with only a little over a month to go. I hate that it will affect the next entire quarter. Why can't they be reasonable and at least do monthly. Without bonus I will not be able to make ends meet. I know, I know, I'm not alone. Just had to vent. I am so stressed out and hate it! I really want to find another job, but it sounds like the grass is not any greenier anywhere else.  ...