A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"savory dilatation"? - catherine

Posted: Dec 17, 2009

s/l "savory dilatation". Help??

TIA

Savary dilatation with Savary dilator - nm - SallySue

[ In Reply To ..]
x

You don't mean salivary dilatation? - kb

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you? I know they extract stones in salivary glands that way.

Similar Messages:

Suboxone Cervical Dilatation
Oct 20, 2009

has anyone heard of this 'Suboxone' Suboxone cervical dilatation 7 cm; however, due to the fetal bradycardia without any recovery, it was decided to perform stat cesarean section. also i tried to do a search and it's not bringing up where i can put the word on word help??  has something changed? tks ...

Dilatation Versus Dilation
Dec 27, 2010

Can someone please explain difference to me?  A little confused about these two.  Thanks! ...

Gaseous/gastric? Dilatation Is Noted At The Small Bowel.
Feb 25, 2012

ABDOMEN, 1 VIEW. DATE: ___ [DATE]. HISTORY: Abdominal pain. FINDINGS: Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Degenerative changes were noted within the thoracolumbar spine and isolytic/isoelectric? destruction is noted of the left hip.  CONCLUSION 1. Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Findings have speches of a small bowel obstruction. 2. Isoelectric destruction is noted of the left hip. HISTORY: Abdominal pain.FINDINGS: (Gaseous or gastric?) dilatation is n ...

ESL Doc.....s/l "term Initial" Pregnancy??? The Procedure Dilatation And Curettage And Hys
May 24, 2010

x ...

S/l Mild "uppastreen" Biliary Dilatation
Apr 06, 2010

Doc is describing an ultrasound on a patient with right upper quadrant pain.  "Ultrasound showed common bile duct stone with mild s/l uppastreen biliary dilatation.  The gallbladder showed flush with gallbladder wall irregularity." This is an ESL Asian doc. I'm really not sure what I'm hearing.  Anybody have an idea?  Thanks. ...