A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l poly nebrius aspirated. - Haylee

Posted: Feb 04, 2010

This is talking about a patient who has a tracheostomy tube.  Doc says "Suction was easy with limited amout of s/l poly nebrius aspirated.

debris? particulate debris? - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
Hope that helps.

Similar Messages:

Bowel Or Bile Aspirated?
Nov 22, 2013

im second guessing myself on this, any opinions out there?  bile or bowel??  tks for help The Dreamtome RX catheter was inserted into the distal common bile duct. The wire was advanced into the common bile duct. The catheter was advanced. ___________ was aspirated. Contrast was injected. ...

Oncology..poly/CEA-positive...
Apr 14, 2011

The doc is dictating results of a liver biopsy and says that it showed:  CK7-positive, CK19-positive, s/l poly/CEA-positive, TTF-1-negative, malignant cells compatible with cholangiocarcinoma.   TIA ...

PSE Poly. Total Knee Replacement. Does
Mar 29, 2011

what the correct expanded form of this would be?  It is a TKR.  I think PS might be posterior stabilized, but I am stumped with the rest.  Check on Google, went to Biomet Vanguard site.  No help.  TIA ...

We Will Plan To Use **RegeneRx** Cup, Ceramic And E-poly
May 18, 2011

I see both RegeneRx and Regenerex.   Thanks  ...

S/l "loly Poly"
Jan 13, 2010

A:            Spiral fracture of the right distal fibula, nondisplaced and stable. P:            We discussed his fracture needs to be strictly non weightbearing.  We then placed him in a long appropriately sized cast boot with Velcro straps.  He was then placed in a wheelchair and transferred out to his vehicle.  His wife was driving him home.  We also dispensed a prescr ...